Leader Reflection and Planning, Workshop 12: Adaptive Leadership
In "Harvest the Power," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Looking at each activity in this workshop, what worked as well as or better than you had anticipated? What did not work as well as you anticipated?
- What issues came up for you, personally, in trying any activity yourself? What came up in the process of facilitating?
- What would you change if you were to lead this workshop again? How would you do it differently?
- What did you learn about yourself as an individual while facilitating this workshop? What did you learn about yourself as a leader?
- What insights have you gained from facilitating the program that will be useful to you as a facilitator? As a congregational leader?
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Saturday, October 29, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources