Leader Reflection and Planning
- Looking at each activity in this workshop, what worked as well as or better than you had anticipated? What did not work as well as you anticipated?
- What issues came up for you, personally, in trying any activity yourself? What came up in the process of facilitating?
- What would you change if you were to lead this workshop again? How would you do it differently?
- What did you learn about yourself as an individual while facilitating this workshop? What did you learn about yourself as a leader?
- What insights have you gained from facilitating the program that will be useful to you as a facilitator? As a congregational leader?
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.