Welcoming and Entering, Workshop 1: Leadership Journey
In "Harvest the Power," a Tapestry of Faith program
Materials for Activity
- Blank name tags with plastic holders, and markers
- Handout 1, Harvest the Power Schedule
- Table for participants to create their name tags
- Music and player
Preparation for Activity
- Adapt Handout 1 to create a schedule of workshops for your Harvest the Power program.
- Select welcoming music to play as participants arrive. Set up music player.
- Set out workshop schedules and materials for making name tags.
Description of Activity
As participants arrive, invite them to make name tags to use throughout the program. Let them know you will recycle the plastic holders at the end of the program. Invite each participant to take a copy of Handout 1.
Including All Participants
If any participants are visually impaired, prepare the name tags yourself. Invite arriving participants to introduce themselves to one another and to you, and hand each their name tag.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Saturday, October 29, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources