Learning Objectives, Workshop 7: Relational Ethics
In "What We Choose: Ethics for Unitarian Universalists," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Learn about relational ethics
- Explore the relational ethical framework's traditional connection with women in American culture, through the work of Jane Addams and Carol Gilligan
- Identify behavioral choices which would result from an ethical framework based on compassion and relationship
- Apply an ethics grounded in relationship and compassion to cross-cultural relationships.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, January 19, 2012.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)