Learning Objectives, Workshop 6: The Story of Our Lives: Narrative Ethics
In "What We Choose: Ethics for Unitarian Universalists," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Learn about narrative ethics
- Identify and share examples of times when life experience influenced their ongoing moral and ethical decision making
- Practice gleaning ethical guidance from their personal stories
- Examine how another's life story or experience can provide guidance and a framework for ethical decisions, particularly in the areas of antiracism, anti-oppression, and multiculturalism.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, January 19, 2012.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)