Leader Reflection and Planning, Workshop 5: Natural, Legal, and Human Rights
In "What We Choose: Ethics for Unitarian Universalists," a Tapestry of Faith program
Consider these questions as you review the workshop with your co-leader:
- Which parts of the workshop most engaged participants? Why?
- Were there parts that did not work as well? What could we have done differently?
- Where was it easy for you to work together? Where was it difficult? What changes might you make for future workshops?
- Are there questions left over from this workshop that might be addressed in future workshops? If so, how will we address them?
Save the covenant newsprint to post at each workshop. Review and assign tasks for the next workshop.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, January 19, 2012.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)