Welcoming and Entering, Workshop 4: Cultivating a Virtuous Character
In "What We Choose: Ethics for Unitarian Universalists," a Tapestry of Faith program
Materials for Activity
- Sign-in sheet and pen or pencil
- Pocket folder, pen/pencil, and paper for each participant
- Name tags, single-use or durable
- Newsprint, markers, and tape
- Optional: Refreshments
Preparation for Activity
- Using the Workshop-at-a-Glance as a guide, create and post the agenda on newsprint.
- Post group covenant, created in Workshop 1.
Description of Activity
Welcome participants and direct their attention to the agenda.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, January 19, 2012.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)