Welcoming and Entering, Workshop 1: The Locus of Moral Authority
In "What We Choose: Ethics for Unitarian Universalists," a Tapestry of Faith program
Materials for Activity
- Handout 1, Schedule for Ethics Workshops
- Newsprint, markers, and tape
- Sign-in sheet and pen or pencil
- Pocket folder, pen/pencil, and paper for each participant
- Name tags, single-use or durable
- Optional: Refreshments
Preparation for Activity
- Customize Handout 1, Schedule for Ethics Workshops, and copy for all participants.
- Using the Workshop-at-a-Glance as a guide, create and post the agenda on newsprint.
Description of Activity
Welcome all participants, offer them a folder, and ask them to create a name tag.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, January 19, 2012.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)