Leader Reflection and Planning, Workshop 7: Play
In "Principled Commitment," a Tapestry of Faith program
With your co-leader, take some time after the workshop to evaluate the session and plan for future sessions. Consider these questions:
- What parts of the workshop seemed to be the most fun for participants? Why?
- To what extent did everyone get involved in the "play"?
- Were we, as leaders, enthusiastic and playful?
- When did we seem particularly effective as co-leaders? Why?
- How might we use similar techniques in future workshops?
- What were the most challenging aspects of leading this workshop?
- What can be done to address those challenges in future workshops?
- Were issues brought up during the workshop that may need further comment at the next session?
- Is there any other unfinished business from this workshop's activities? If so, what is our plan for completing it?
- Were any couples missing from this workshop? Who will follow up with them?
Assign tasks for the next workshop, such as gathering materials and photocopying handouts. Decide who will lead each section of the next workshop.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Saturday, October 29, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources