Leader Reflection and Planning
With your co-leader, take some time after the workshop to evaluate the session and plan for future sessions. Consider these questions:
- What parts of the workshop seemed to engage the most people? Why?
- When did we seem particularly effective as co-leaders? Why?
- How might we use similar techniques in future workshops?
- What were the most challenging aspects of this workshop?
- What can be done to address those challenges in future workshops?
- Were issues brought up during the workshop that may need further comment at the next session?
- Is there any other unfinished business from this workshop's activities? If so, what is our plan for completing it?
- Were any couples missing from this workshop? Who will follow up with them?
Review and assign tasks for the next workshop, such as gathering materials and printing or photocopying handouts. Decide who will lead each section of the next workshop.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.