Leader Reflection and Planning, Workshop 11: Faith And Celebration
In "Principled Commitment," a Tapestry of Faith program
Meet with your co-leader soon after the workshop to evaluate the experience of leading Principled Commitment. Consider these questions:
- What was most rewarding about conducting this program? What was difficult?
- What do you feel was your biggest strength in your leadership?
- In what area do you wish you had stronger leadership skills?
- What observations or suggestions do you have to share with your congregation's religious educator or minister?
- Are there suggestions or comments that need follow-up? If so, make a plan for addressing them.
- What did you like best about co-leading this program?
- Name the best thing about working with your co-leader.
Read participants' evaluations together. Arrange for copies of the evaluations to be sent to the Adult Programs Director at the UUA, 25 Beacon St., Boston, MA 02108, or e-mail them to email@example.com.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Saturday, October 29, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources