Welcoming and Entering, Workshop 11: Faith And Celebration
In "Principled Commitment," a Tapestry of Faith program
Materials for Activity
- Name tags
- Sign-in sheet
- Pen or pencil
- An agenda of this workshop's activities on newsprint or a digital slide (see Preparation)
- Optional: Computer, digital projector, and screen
Preparation for Activity
- Using the Workshop-at-a-Glance as a guide, create an agenda listing the activities for this workshop on newsprint or a digital slide.
- Set up a station with name tags and markers for participants to create their own name tags. Provide large name tags and bold markers so that participants will be able to read one another's name tags from a distance.
- Place the sign-in sheet and pen or pencil at the name tag station.
Description of Activity
As participants enter, invite them to sign in and create name tags. Direct their attention to the agenda for this workshop.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Saturday, October 29, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources