Leader Reflection and Planning
Meet with your co-leader soon after the workshop to evaluate the experience of leading Principled Commitment. Consider these questions:
- What was most rewarding about conducting this program? What was difficult?
- What do you feel was your biggest strength in your leadership?
- In what area do you wish you had stronger leadership skills?
- What observations or suggestions do you have to share with your congregation's religious educator or minister?
- Are there suggestions or comments that need follow-up? If so, make a plan for addressing them.
- What did you like best about co-leading this program?
- Name the best thing about working with your co-leader.
Read participants' evaluations together. Arrange for copies of the evaluations to be sent to the Adult Programs Director at adultprograms [at] uua [dot] org.