You Are Here
Leader Resource 2: Tender Points Guidelines
Copy these points onto a newsprint page for use during Activity 4, Tender Points.
- To know me is to know my tender points, the sensitive and the sacred, and how they influence my life.
- To be my friend is to accept and respect all of those points as an integral part of my being.
- To love me is to take them into your heart for safekeeping so that I may be able to do the same for you.
- Love is not just about the romance; it is about friendship and compassion, as well.
- For if you do not know what hurts me, how can you truly love me?