Learning Objectives, Workshop 6: Building Multicultural Competence as Personal and Spiritual Practice
In "Building the World We Dream About," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Gain the knowledge and skills needed to be culturally competent
- Learn about Unitarian Universalist young adults who model multicultural competence
- Become familiar with a 2005 UUA General Assembly incident involving race, ethnicity, and culture
- Apply knowledge about multicultural competence, identity, and privilege to an analysis of the issues.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, July 23, 2012.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)