Learning Objectives, Workshop 4: Whiteness and Privilege
In "Building the World We Dream About," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Identify and define what "privilege" is and how it operates
- Be aware of their own responses to the concept of White privilege
- Arrive at insights about White privilege through individual reflection, aesthetic journaling, and role playing
- Identify ways White privilege manifests in their own life experience and circumstances
- Begin to develop strategies for dismantling privilege when need or opportunity arise.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, July 20, 2012.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)