Goals, Workshop 2: You Are How You've Lived: Exploring Individual and Group Identity
In "Building the World We Dream About," a Tapestry of Faith program
This workshop will:
- Demonstrate how individuals can have common experiences that carry vastly different meanings
- Explore the meaning of "identity"
- Explore how individuals and groups shape and are shaped by their life experiences, or how life experiences shape "identity"
- Introduce the idea that our perspectives on situations and events are shaped by identities we claim.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, July 20, 2012.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)