Activity time: 10 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Lined paper and pens/pencils
- Taking It Home
- Leader Resource 3, The Way It Is
Preparation for Activity
- Write on newsprint, and post:
- What ideas were most interesting or challenging to you?
- How are the sessions going for you so far?
- Copy Taking It Home for all participants.
Description of Activity
Invite participants to spend five minutes writing feedback in response to the questions you have posted on newsprint.
Distribute Taking It Home and invite participants to do the suggested activities before the next meeting. Read the instructions aloud and invite participants to ask questions.
Offer Leader Resource 3 as a closing and extinguish the chalice.
Gather participants' written feedback.
Including All Participants
Prepare a large-print version of Taking It Home.
For more information contact email@example.com.