You Are Here
Activity time: 10 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Lined paper and pens/pencils
- Taking It Home
- Handout 1, What Will We Be and For Whom?
- Leader Resource 2, The Fountain
Preparation for Activity
- Write on newsprint, and post:
- What ideas were most interesting or challenging to you?
- What powerful ideas, concerns, or puzzlements are you holding as a result of this session?
- Copy Taking It Home and Handout 1 for all participants.
- Practice reading Leader Resource 2 aloud.
Description of Activity
Invite participants to spend five minutes writing feedback in response to the questions you have posted on newsprint.
Distribute Taking It Home and Handout 1 and invite participants to do the suggested activities before the next meeting. Read the instructions aloud and invite participants to ask questions.
Offer Leader Resource 2 as a closing. Extinguish the chalice.
Gather participants' written feedback.
Including All Participants
Prepare a large-print version of Taking It Home.