How to Apply to Be an Author
- Which program(s) are you applying for?
- Why you would like to be considered as an author for the Tapestry of Faith curricula?
- When will you be available to write this program?
Author Background Information:
- Do you have expertise in this particular age group or a particular content area?
- What skills and interests would you bring to the development of this program?
- What three attributes of curriculum are most important to consider when designing/writing religious education programs for this age group?
- What support would you need to create curricula relevant to a Unitarian Universalist audience?
- Include relevant resume or curriculum vitae.
- Include at least one sample of your writing—preferably curriculum writing.
- Optional: additional writing sample(s).
For more information contact religiouseducation @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
- Youth (High School)
- Campus Ministry
- Young Adults (18-35)
- Religious Educators & Teachers
- Congregational Stories
- Tapestry of Faith Curricula
- Our Whole Lives Sexuality Education
- What's New