What is the minimum or maximum number of participants for an Our Whole Lives class?
While a group of ten to fifteen is ideal, the program has been successful with groups from six to thirty. For very small groups, consistent attendance is important. For a group larger than fifteen, three, or even four trained facilitators is important. Consider classroom capacity, facilitator comfort, and participant comfort in determining class size.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, November 7, 2011.
- Facilitator Trainings
- Trainer Resources
- Facilitator Training
- Parental Involvement
- Programs by Age Level
- Introducing/ Promoting
- Can we collaborate with a UCC church?
- How can OWL work with our regular RE?
- How can we honor graduates?
- How long are the programs?
- Budgeting for OWL?
- Should siblings be kept apart or together?
- Should we screen facilitators?
- Should we get more boys?
- Leaders the same gender?
- Selecting good leaders?
- Number of participants?
- Running an OWL Program
- Sexuality and Our Faith
- Special Issues
- Supplemental/ Facilitator Resources