Our Whole Lives Facilitator Training FAQ
Do trained About Your Sexuality teachers really need training in Our Whole Lives?
How can I find out where training workshops are located?
How do I find a training if its not listed on our calendar?
How long are the facilitator training workshops for the various levels?
How old do you have to be to lead/facilitate Our Whole Lives?
Since we can purchase the curriculum, why do we need training?
What does facilitator training involve?
When is the next Our Whole Lives Training of Trainers (TOT)?
Who are Our Whole Lives facilitator trainings designed for?
Who leads facilitator training workshops?
Who sponsors facilitator training workshops? Can my congregation/district organize one?
Why do we have to do different trainings for each age level?
For more information contact owl @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, November 7, 2011.
- Facilitator Trainings
- Trainer Resources
- Do AYS teachers need training?
- Where are workshops?
- Trainings not on the calendar?
- How long are training workshops?
- How old do you have to be?
- Why do we need training?
- What does training involve?
- When is the next training of trainers?
- Who are trainings designed for?
- Who leads teacher trainings?
- Who sponsors teacher trainings?
- Why different trainings?
- Parental Involvement
- Programs by Age Level
- Introducing/ Promoting
- RE Programming
- Running an OWL Program
- Sexuality and Our Faith
- Special Issues
- Supplemental/ Facilitator Resources
- Facilitator Training