Why do we have to do different trainings for each age level?
These workshops are designed to offer in-depth training in the developmental level of participants and the subject matter of each age-specific curriculum. For example, training for the Grades K-1 and Grades 4-6 includes specific training on including parents, leading songs, and telling stories.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, November 7, 2011.
- Facilitator Trainings
- Trainer Resources
- Do AYS teachers need training?
- Where are workshops?
- Trainings not on the calendar?
- How long are training workshops?
- How old do you have to be?
- Why do we need training?
- What does training involve?
- When is the next training of trainers?
- Who are trainings designed for?
- Who leads teacher trainings?
- Who sponsors teacher trainings?
- Why different trainings?
- Parental Involvement
- Programs by Age Level
- Introducing/ Promoting
- RE Programming
- Running an OWL Program
- Sexuality and Our Faith
- Special Issues
- Supplemental/ Facilitator Resources
- Facilitator Training