Who sponsors facilitator training workshops? Can my congregation/district organize one?
Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) districts, United Church of Christ (UCC) conferences, congregational clusters, local congregations, health organizations like Planned Parenthood, and other interested groups have sponsored facilitator training workshops. These groups underwrite the costs, hire the trainers, handle registration, and make site arrangements. The UUA offices in Boston do not sponsor facilitator trainings. Contact your district office or district Religious Education Committee chair for trainings in your area. For information on how to sponsor training, see the Planning Guide for Our Whole Lives Facilitator Trainings (PDF, 36 pages).
For more information contact owl @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, May 10, 2012.
- Facilitator Trainings
- Planning Guide for Leader Training
- Trainer Resources
- Publicity Tools
- Do AYS teachers need training?
- Where are workshops?
- Trainings not on the calendar?
- How long are training workshops?
- How old do you have to be?
- Why do we need training?
- What does training involve?
- When is the next training of trainers?
- Who are trainings designed for?
- Who leads teacher trainings?
- Who sponsors teacher trainings?
- Why different trainings?
- Parental Involvement
- Programs by Age Level
- Introducing/ Promoting
- RE Programming
- Running an OWL Program
- Sexuality and Our Faith
- Special Issues
- Supplemental/ Facilitator Resources
- Facilitator Training