How long are training workshops for the various levels?
Grades K-1: 1 day
Grades 4-6: 1 - 1½ days
Combined Grades K-1 and 4-6: 2 days
Grades 7-9: 2½ days [usually offered as combined youth training]
Grades 10-12: 2½ days [usually offered as combined youth training]
Combined Youth Training: Grades 7-9 and 10-12: 2½ days
Adult: 2½ days
Combined Adult and Young Adult: 2½ days
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, November 7, 2011.
- Facilitator Trainings
- Trainer Resources
- Do AYS teachers need training?
- Where are workshops?
- Trainings not on the calendar?
- How long are training workshops?
- How old do you have to be?
- Why do we need training?
- What does training involve?
- When is the next training of trainers?
- Who are trainings designed for?
- Who leads teacher trainings?
- Who sponsors teacher trainings?
- Why different trainings?
- Parental Involvement
- Programs by Age Level
- Introducing/ Promoting
- RE Programming
- Running an OWL Program
- Sexuality and Our Faith
- Special Issues
- Supplemental/ Facilitator Resources
- Facilitator Training