Do trained About Your Sexuality teachers really need training in Our Whole Lives?
Yes, for a number of reasons. Our Whole Lives (OWL) and About Your Sexuality (AYS) have key differences in program design and philosophy, and the OWL training presents new information and methodology. OWL training provides the opportunity to learn about new resources and approaches, and the opportunity to be part of an ongoing networking community of knowledgeable Our Whole Lives facilitators.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, November 7, 2011.
- Facilitator Trainings
- Trainer Resources
- Do AYS teachers need training?
- Where are workshops?
- Trainings not on the calendar?
- How long are training workshops?
- How old do you have to be?
- Why do we need training?
- What does training involve?
- When is the next training of trainers?
- Who are trainings designed for?
- Who leads teacher trainings?
- Who sponsors teacher trainings?
- Why different trainings?
- Parental Involvement
- Programs by Age Level
- Introducing/ Promoting
- RE Programming
- Running an OWL Program
- Sexuality and Our Faith
- Special Issues
- Supplemental/ Facilitator Resources
- Facilitator Training