From the Unitarian Universalist Association Bookstore:
- The Gift of Faith by Jeanne Nieuwejaar
- A Bucketful of Dreams by Christopher Buice
- What If Nobody Forgave?edited by Colleen McDonald
- From Long Ago and Many Lands edited by Sophia Lyon Fahs
Check WorshipWeb for additional worship resources.
Highly recommended resources for Unitarian Universalist families:
- In Every Tiny Grain of Sand: A Child's Book of Prayers and Praise collected by Reeve Lindbergh (Cambridge, MA: Candlewick Press, 2000)
- Peace on Earth: A Book of Prayers from Around the World collected by Bijou LeTord (New York: Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group, 1992)
- One Earth, One Spirit: A Child's Book of Prayers from Many Faiths and Cultures (Boston, MA: Little Brown & Company, 1997)
For more information contact families @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
- Campus Ministry
- Young Adults
- UU World Family Pages
- Justice & Diversity
- Defining Family Ministry
- Anti-Oppression, Anti-Racism Work
- Identity and Race Discussions
- New Millennium
- Parenting Resources
- Taking It Home Booklets
- Incredible Telling Of How I Made You
- Religious Educators & Teachers
- Congregational Stories
- Tapestry of Faith Curricula
- Our Whole Lives Sexuality Education
- What's New