Stay in the Know with Your Wider Campus Ministry Community
Tune in to these blogs, Facebook pages, email lists, and other opportunities that connect you to the wider campus ministry community.
Blue Boat Blog
Blue Boat is the blog hosted by the Office of Youth and Young Adult Ministries of the Unitarian Universalist Association. It is a space to share stories and successes, resources and information for youth, young adult and on-campus groups and individuals as well as the advisors and staff who work with them.
- Campus Unitarian Universalists (CampusUUs)—our official Facebook page is updated regularly, featuring our most recent resources as well as posts from other campus ministry leaders.
- The Hub Map—Add your group and find others in this open source map of Unitarian Universalist young adult and campus ministry groups and organizations at the local, regional and national levels.
- The Hub Calendar—Add your event and find others in this open source calendar of events for and by young adult Unitarian Universalists.
- UU Campus Ministry Professionals—a group for those whose professional portfolio includes leading UU campus ministry groups.
- Unitarian Universalist Campus Ministry Leaders - a group for all UU campus ministry leaders including students and volunteers.
YACM-Leaders email list is used for monthly updates on campus ministry resources.
Other ways to plug in
Some campus ministry leaders meet for virtual small group ministry, others gather at General Assembly or attend the National Campus Ministry Association (NCMA) summer conference. In additional to Blue Boat, you can find helpful campus ministry resources on the NCMA blog. Building community with other campus leaders, both UU and of other faith traditions, is important and rewarding! Contact ya-cm [at] uua [dot] org to learn more about getting connected.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.