Ten UUA Resources for Congregations: A Drive Time Essay
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) has lots of resources for congregations. Here are ten that should be at the top of your list.
- Congregational Handbook: for any aspect of congregational leadership
- InterConnections: practical advice and web resource guide for lay leaders of congregations
- Public Relations Manual (PDF, 121 pages): step-by-step handbook for communications committees [see also: Public Relations Resources for Congregations]
- The Membership Journey (PDF, 53 pages): a guide to helping congregations become more welcoming and to grow
- UUworld.org: web magazine
- UUA-sponsored email lists: ask other leaders questions on a variety of topics
- Social Justice staff groups [see also: Social Justice Issues and Action Center]
- New Congregation and Growth Resources
- WorshipWeb: materials for worship services
- Small Group Ministry Resources
About this Essay
Author: Don Skinner
Read By: Karen McCarthy
Date of Release: 2006
About the Drive Time Essay Series
This Audio Essay series was created by the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations, for the purpose of supporting its valued lay leaders. Copying and sharing these essay texts, downloadable audio ﬁles, and the companion Lay Leader Drive Time Essays compact disc is welcomed and encouraged.
Comments or suggestions? We welcome your ideas about this Audio Essay series and your lay leader questions. Please send them to Don Skinner, the editor of InterConnections, a resource for lay leaders: interconnections [at] uua [dot] org.