Publications from the Unitarian Universalist Association
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) offers a wide variety of publications for personal and congregational use. Be sure to also check out our Beliefs & Principles section for basic information about Unitarian Universalism, and Congregational Management for useful resources on all sorts of topics.
Unitarian Universalist “Common Read”
- A Common Read invites participants to read and discuss the same book in a given period of time, building community within our congregations and our movement by giving diverse people a shared experience, shared language, and a basis for deep and meaningful conversations.
- Beacon Press
Independent Publishing Since 1854
- Skinner House Books
The Imprint of the Unitarian Universalist Association
- UU World
The Magazine of the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations
Over 350 inspirational words, a chalice lighter with several chalice options, and a seven principles guide in English and Spanish, along with examples of the principles in action—available for free in the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
- UUA Blogs
List of blogs managed by UUA staff and focused on UUA programs.
- Unitarian Universalist Multimedia
Explore Unitarian Universalism through our audio and video resources, including the popular series, "A Religion for Our Time."
- One and One
News from UUA Ministries and Faith Development
- Drive Time Essays
Wisdom for and by Unitarian Universalist (UU) Leaders
Myriad Expert Solutions Devised by Our Congregations
- Listening to Experience
12 Visionary Ministers Discuss Growth
Many districts and regions offer webinars on a variety of useful topics.
- Welcoming Congregation Bulletin
A monthly newsletter that keeps readers connected to the work of building a Beloved Community where all people can bring their full authentic selves.
- Families: Weave a Tapestry of Faith is the four-page, full-color insert in every issue of UU World magazine. Each themed insert brings home stories, activities, and reflections adapted from Tapestry of Faith lifespan faith development resources.
- Singing the Living Tradition
Unitarian Universalism's Hymnbook
- Between the Lines Songbook: Sources for Singing the Living Tradition
Facts on the Hymns, Tunes and Readings in Singing the Living Tradition
- Singing the Journey
Fresh Hymns, Chants and Songs that Enliven Worship
- Las Voces del Camino
Songs Translated from Singing the Living Tradition and Fresh Selections from Spanish-Speaking Cultures the World Over
- Congregational Handbook
How to Develop a Healthy and Vital UU Congregation
- Monthly Mailing to Congregations
Announcements and Updates from the Staff Groups and Committees of the UUA
Introducing Visitors and Prospective Members to Unitarian Universalism
- Social Justice Actions, Resolutions and Statements
Unitarian Universalist Social Witness Positions
- UUA Directory
Addresses and Other Data for Our Member Congregations
For more information contact web @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, May 1, 2013.