Rev. Peter Morales Media Kit
These media kit materials have been compiled to help reporters and the general public learn more about Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) President Rev. Peter Morales.
- Biography (PDF) of Rev. Morales.
- Video biography of Rev. Morales (YouTube).
Download video biography (MP4) (right-click to save file).
- Video of Rev. Morales addressing immigration reform (YouTube).
- Video holiday message from Rev. Morales in English and en Espanol (YouTube).
- A UUA International Office blog series from Rev. Morales' 2011 social justice journey to India.
- A Personal Reflection from the Mexican-American Border by Rev. Morales.
- A Statement in Support of the Occupy Wall Street Protests by Rev. Morales.
- Congregations and Beyond, Rev. Morales' Vision for the Future of Unitarian Universalism
- The following photos of Rev. Morales are available for distribution:
- Headshot #1 (JPG, high resolution).
- Headshot #2 (normal resolution).
- Headshot #3 (normal resolution).
- Headshot #4 (normal resolution).
- Rev. Morales with his family (JPG, high resolution).
- Rev. Morales at General Assembly 2009 (JPG, high resolution).
- "UUA President to Speak in Sarasota on January 27th," 96.5 WSLR, 2013
- "Five Action Items for Obama," Huffington Post, 2013
- "Fear of the Fiscal Cliff," Huffington Post, 2012
- "Be Not Afraid," Huffington Post, 2012
- "The Real Values Voters Summit,” Huffington Post, 2012
- “Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Arizona's 'Bull' Connor,” The Guardian, 2012
- “Returning to the Scene of the Crime: Phoenix, Two Years Later,” Huffington Post, 2012
- “Last of Arizona Immigration Protesters on Trial,” Associated Press, 2011
- “Interview with Amy Goodman and Juan Gonzalez on protesting Arizona's SB1070 immigration law, his arrest and subsequent trial,” Democracy Now, 2011
- “Immigration in Arizona, One Year Later,” Huffington Post, 2011
- “What is Universalism?,” Huffington Post, 2011
- “Religious Leaders Call For Calm, Civility After Arizona Shooting,” The Christian Century, 2011.
- “Poverty and Thanksgiving: A Call to Close the Rich-Poor Gap,” Huffington Post, 2010.
- “Unitarian Congregation Welcomes 500, New President to Sunday Event,” York Daily Record, 2010
- “Interview with Bill LuMaye, discussing opposition to Arizona's SB 1070 immigration law, WPTF radio, 2010
- “Handcuffs, Hangman and Jesus: Reflections on My Arrest at the SB 1070 Protests in Phoenix,” Huffington Post, 2010
- “What People of Faith and Conscience Must Do About Immigration Reform,” Washington Post, 2010
- “Arizona Immigration Law: Why I'll be in Phoenix Thursday,” Huffington Post, 2010
- “Heartily embrace the future,” The Times Union, 2010
- “Q&A: What Unitarians believe,” St. Petersburg Times, 2010
- “Faith community responds to passage of tough immigration law, SB 1070, in Arizona,” Austin American-Statesman, 2010
- “Unitarian Universalist president makes local stops,” North County Times, 2010
- “Unitarian Universalist Association president endorses gay National Equality March in Washington,” The Miami Herald, 2009
- “Unitarian leader visits his roots,” The Register-Guard, 2009
- “People of faith stand up for marriage in Maine,” EDGE Boston, 2009
- “Religious leaders react to Kennedy death,” The Boston Globe, 2009
- “Is Kennedy's legacy Catholic?,” Chicago Tribune, 2009
- “Unitarians' chief embraces universal tone,” The Denver Post, 2009
- Become friends with Rev. Morales on Facebook.
- Follow Rev. Morales on Twitter.
- Watch videos of Rev. Morales on YouTube.
- Read Rev. Morales' blog, Beyond Belief.
If you are a member of the press and would like to schedule an interview with Rev. Peter Morales, please contact:
Jill Goddard, Public Relations Director
pr @ uua.org
For all other inquiries, please contact:
Dea Brayden, Special Assistant to the President
president-assist @ uua.org
For more information contact pr @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, February 7, 2013.