Letters: People of Faith Respond to September 11, 2001
The following documents are PDF files.
- Letter to Community Ministers, Rev. Jody Shipley
- Rev. Charles J. Stephens
- Rev. Julia Aegerter, Unitarian Universalist (UU) Church of Evansville
- Rev. Barbara Wells
- Rev. Sean Parker Dennison
- Rev. Scott Wells
- Rev. Dr. Richard Speck on behalf of the Joseph Priestley District
- UU Ministers in Maine to Local Media
For more information contact worshipweb @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, August 2, 2012.
- Gulf Coast Relief
- Knoxville 2008-2009
- September 11
- In Memoriam
- Helping People Cope With Crisis
- Extraordinary Ministry
- From the President
- Outreach to Religious Professionals
- Books for Troubling Times
- Press Releases & News
- Creating Community Bulletin Board
- Small Group Ministry
- Sinkford in Africa