Small Group Ministry: People of Faith Respond to September 11
Faithful Reflections One Year Later
Covenant Groups are a place where many congregational members come together for support and to deepen their faith. Learn more about Small Group Ministry.
- Session Plan for Covenant Groups from the Rev. Lynn Strauss
- From Covenant Group News: Session Plan, Readings, and Topics for Discussion
- Preparing for the Coming Anniversary, by Rev. Patricia Hoertdoerfer and Jacqui James
- Poem by Ellen Bass, in Prayers for a Thousand Years: Blessings and Expressions of Hope for the New Millennium, ed. by Elizabeth Roberts, Elias Amidon
- Building Stronger Communities After 9/11 through Study Circles, from Everyday Democracy
- Singers of Life, by Loren Eiseley
- In Times of Hatred and War, by Tereza Halliday
- "Big Questions, Big Answers" Series for Covenant Groups, by Rev. Michael McGee
- Adult/Teen Evening for Processing 9/11 Events, by Rev. Christine Robinson
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.