You Are Here
Chalice & Candle Lighting Words for Knoxville
- "On this anniversary Sunday, we invite you to light a chalice..."
Rev. Chris Buice and Rev. Mitra Jafarzadeh
- "We light this chalice, symbol of our free faith, for the healing and wholeness of the human spirit..."
Rev. Virginia Jarocha-Ernst
- "Our children are our lives..."
UU Congregation of Columbus, IN
- "We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied to a single garment of destiny..."
Rev. Dr. Neal R. Jones
- "Four pillar candles of loss are lit, each to the chiming of a singing bowl..."
Rev. Wendy von Zirpolo
- "We come tonight with much pain and sadness..."
Rev. Susan Frederick-Gray
- "Last Sunday, a congregation of people just like us, lit a chalice flame just as we are about to do..."
Rev. Dr. Randolph W.B. Becker