You Are Here
Working Group on Strategic Planning for New Orleans
The New Orleans Strategic Planning Working Group had their closing meeting November 17-18, 2006 in New Orleans. The work of creating a sustainable Unitarian Universalist (UU) presence in New Orleans continues through the work of the Greater New Orleans Congregational Cluster which includes Community Church UU, First UU Church of New Orleans, and UUs on the North Shore, Lacombe, LA
Rev. Burton Carley, UUA board representative for the Southwest District, and Senior Minister in Memphis, Tennessee, chairs the Working Group on Strategic Planning for New Orleans.
Its members are:
- Jyaphia Christos-Rodgers, First Church, New Orleans LA
- Wayne B. Clark, Ph.D., Director of Congregational Fundraising Services, UUA
- Dr. Rebecca Cureau, Member of Unitarian Church of Baton Rouge, LA
- Mary An Godshall, Member of Community Church, New Orleans, LA
- Marilyn Malone, Member of North Shore UU Congregation, LaCombe, LA
- Rev. Marta Valentin Chase, Minister, First Church, New Orleans, LA
- Rev. Jim VanderWeele, Minister, Community Church of New Orleans, LA
- Mark Westergard, Southwest District
Below are summaries of the meetings of the New Orleans Strategic Planning for Unitarian Universalism Advisory Board.
The following documents are in PDF format.