Advisory Group on Community Funds
Hillary Goodridge, Director of the UU Funding Panel, chairs the Advisory Group on Community Funds.
Its members are:
- Rev. Steve Crump, Sr. Minister, Unitarian Church of Baton Rouge, LA
- Atema Eclai, Senior Program Director, UUSC
- Nsombe Lambright, Executive Director of ACLU Mississippi, Jackson MS
- Jacqueline Luck, Minister of UU Church of Jackson, MS and Our Home UU Church in Ellisville, MS
- Kimberly Richards, People's Institute for Survival and Beyond, New Orleans, LA
- Rev. Meg Riley, Director of Advocacy and Witness, UUA
- Martha Thompson, UUSC Program Manager in Human Rights and Emergencies and Disasters
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, August 2, 2012.