Why Your Congregation’s Giving to our UUA Matters
- Your gifts benefit all congregations and are the fulfillment of a promise already made. When each congregation became part of the Association, they pledged their mutual support. Our Association's ability to fulfill our collective mission is entirely dependent on the promise of full congregational participation in Annual Program Fund and district/region dues. Everything the UUA offers is made possible by your congregational support. Other congregations depend upon you, as you depend on them.
- Your congregation's generosity amplifies all of our voices, bringing more love and justice to the world. Think of all the lives we reach through the generosity of Unitarian Universalist congregations. Congregational generosity makes transformation possible across the entire UUA and beyond!
What’s Different This Year
A Fiscal Year 2017 pledge letter dated May 2016 was sent to all congregations explaining modest changes to our system of Associational stewardship for this year.
For this fiscal year congregations:
- Make a single pledge toward the combined requested amounts for the Region and for the UUA, and
- Make FY2017 contributions by sending checks made payable to UUA-NER and include your Congregation ID on all payments. Please send all contributions to: P.O. Box 843153; Boston, MA 02284-3153.
- You will no longer send payments directly to the district or region.
Remaining unchanged are the requested giving amounts:
- UUA APF asks congregations to give at $60 per member.
- Congregations are asked to support the New England Region at a rate of $19 per member for Ballou Channing, Massachusetts Bay, and Northern New England districts, and $22 per member for Clara Barton district.
What If I Have Questions or Want Further Information?
You may contact Joe Sullivan, jsullivan [at] uua [dot] org, (617) 948-4383, UUA-New England Region Stewardship Lead or Norrie Gall, ngall [at] uua [dot] org, (617) 948-6512, UUA Congregational Giving Manager with any questions you may have about this year’s pledging process.
Find resources and learn more about how together we amplify the best of Unitarian Universalism.
Thank you so much for your faithful support, on behalf of all Unitarian Universalists.