- Learn about H.R. 40, The Commission to Study Reparations for African Americans Act
- Work with your congregation, local government, or state legislature to pass a resolution in support of H.R. 40, and send a copy of the resolution to the offices of Rep. John Conyers and N'COBRA.
- Reparations, from the website of Rep. John Conyers, author of H.R. 40
- National Coalition of Blacks for Reparations in America (N'COBRA)
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, August 23, 2011.
- Racial Diversity Timeline
- UUA Milestones
- UUA Engagement for Racial Justice
- Urban Ministries
- Engaging with Our UU History Around Race
- Journey Toward Wholeness Path to Anti-Racism