Film Series & Book Discussions on Anti-Racism, Anti-Oppression, and Multiculturalism
- Video Loan Library: Videos on anti-racism, anti-oppression, and multiculturalism available to Unitarian Universalist (UU) individuals and congregations
- Recommended films on immigration
- Discussion Guides
- “A Religion for Our Time”—A series of short videos highlighting inspiring work in UU congregations, including innovative projects relating to worship, religious education, social justice, membership, and fellowship.
- Recommended Books on Race, Class and Multicultural Concerns
Other Helpful Resources
- Meeting Reflection Process (PDF) Using an Anti-Racism, Anti-Oppression, Multicultural (ARAOMC) Lens
- Anti-Oppression Responsibilities Staff Assessment Tool (PDF)
- Reconciliation as a Spiritual Practice (PDF)
- Working for Safety and to End Oppression (PDF)
- Congregational Reporting Samples—Tracking Your Progress Along the Path
- Questions for Discussion on Race, Politics, Religion in Light of Barack Obama’s March 18, 2008, Speech
For more information contact multicultural @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, January 18, 2012.
- Catalyst Newsletter & Email Lists
- Related Organizations
- Religious Education
- Introduction to Multiculturalism
- Curricula & Trainings
- Worship Planning Tools
- Films & Books
- Diversity of Ministry Initiative
- Doctrine of Discovery
- UUA Anti-Racism History
- Congregational Stories
- GA Presentations
- Youth & Young Adults: Mosaic Project