Changing Your Email Address or Account Settings
To edit your account settings, log in to your options page by entering your password at http://lists.uua.org/mailman/options/listname/emailaddress where "listname" is the name of the email list you're on (such as UUA-L) and "emailaddress" is your email address. (If you have more than one email address, use the address at which you receive messages from this Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) list. Use all lowercase.)
Once logged in, you will see a page with your options for the UUA-L list. Here are some of the more common changes you might wish to make:
- Change your address or name for the list: The form at the top of the page will let you do this. Check the "Change globally" box before clicking the "Change My Address and Name" button if you want this change to affect all your UUA.org list subscriptions.
- See your other UUA.org list subscriptions: Click the "List my other subscriptions" button.
- Change your password: Use the form in the password section to enter your new password (twice), and click the "Change My Password" button. Check the "Change globally" box before clicking the button if you want this change to affect all your UUA.org list subscriptions.
- Stop/restart receiving messages from the list: You may wish to disable messages from the list while you are out of town, and re-enable messages when you return. You might want to subscribe two addresses to the list (for instance, so you can post to the list from either work or home), but disable mail for one of them so you don't receive duplicate copies. In the "Mail delivery" section, select "Enabled" or "Disabled" (use the "change globally" box if you wish), and click the "Submit My Changes" button at the bottom of the page.
- Get your messages individually or in bundles: In the "Set Digest Mode" section, you may choose to get your mail from the list in bundles—one email with, say, fifteen messages collected together, instead of fifteen separate emails (the number of messages per digest is determined by the list managers for each list). Select "Off" or "On" and click the "Submit My Changes" button at the bottom of the page.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.