The Welcoming Congregation Bulletin
The Welcoming Congregation Bulletin is a new monthly newsletter that keeps readers connected to the work of building a Beloved Community where all people can bring their full authentic selves.
Each two-page issue offers a tool to increase your welcome, an action to live it loud and proud, a story for inspiration, and news to share.
First Issues of The Welcoming Congregation Bulletin
The following documents are in PDF format.
- September 2012
- October 2012
- November 2012
- December 2012
- January 2013
- February 2013
- March 2013
- April 2013
- May 2013
Subscribe to The Welcoming Congregation Bulletin
Subscription is open to all. To receive The Welcoming Congregation Bulletin as an email newsletter once a month, complete this form.
Submit Content to The Welcoming Congregation Bulletin
Do you have content ideas for The Welcoming Congregation Bulletin? Submit your resource suggestions, stories, and news by emailing lgbtq @ uua.org! We look forward to hearing from you.
Other Ways to Stay Connected
- Social Justice Action Email Lists from Witness Ministries
- Welcoming Congregation Program Email List: Discussions relating to the Welcoming Congregation Program
- Interweave Email List: Discussions of interest to Interweave members and friends
- All Unitarian Universalist Association-supported Email Lists: All other email lists hosted by the UUA
- Catalyst: A newsletter regarding racial and ethnic concerns
- Standing on the Side of Love Email List: Sign up on the home page to be part of the Standing on the Side of Love campaign
For more information contact lgbtq @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, May 6, 2013.
- History & Facts
- Outreach & Public Witness
- Welcoming Congregations
- Identity 101
- Books & Videos
- Programs & Partners
- GA Presentations
- Congregational Stories