- Guide on Conscientious Objectors and the Draft (PDF)
A comprehensive resource on how the draft works and how to make a Conscientious Objection Claim
- Helpful Unitarian Universalist Historical Documents
- Center on Conscience and War
The pre-eminent organization working on Conscientious Objection
- Draft Information from the Friends Committee on National Legislation
Legislative information on the draft
- Leave My Child Alone Campaign
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) has endorsed the "Leave My Child Alone" Campaign, which conducts education and advocacy about the inappropriate military recruiting in public schools. Through their site, you can learn more about the recruiter access requirements buried in the misnamed "No Child Left Behind" Act, and how you can opt your children out.
- National Network Opposing Militarization of Youth (NNOMY)
A national network of groups working to stop the militarization of schools and young people
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, May 3, 2013.
- Congregational Engagement
- Faithful Witness and Action
- UU Travel
- Holdeen India
- United Nations
- International Affiliations