Immigration as a Moral Issue
Delegates at the 2010 General Assembly in Minneapolis, MN, selected "Immigration as a Moral Issue" to be the 2010-2014 Congregational Study/Action Issue (CSAI) of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) of Congregations.
The Congregational Study/Action Issue is an invitation for congregations and districts to take a topic of concern and confront it, reflect on it, learn about it, respond to it, comment on it take action—each in their own way. A CSAI is NOT a statement—it is a question.
- Read the complete text of the draft SOC, "Immigration as a Moral Issue."
- Key Dates in the "Immigration as a Moral Issue" CSAI Process.
- Immigration Resource Guide for individuals and congregations, including the six-week Study Curriculum.
- Immigration Worship Resource Supplement.
For congregational stories, partner organizations, and more resources including Welcoming Our Neighbors see our Immigration pages.
For more information contact socialwitness @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, May 31, 2013.
- Faithful Witness and Action
- Theological Reflection
- Religious Education
- Immigration Policy
- Congregational Stories