Regional Take Home Gatherings: Lessons on Immigration Justice from General Assembly 2012
General Assembly 2012 Events 505, 506, 507, 508, 509
This event is scheduled to occur on Sunday, June 24, 2012; 12:45 - 1:45 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (not Mountain Daylight Time), which is the same as Pacific Daylight Time, in the Phoenix Convention Center.
Gather by regions and states to share strategies and next steps for bringing home what we've learned at Justice General Assembly (GA). A detailed description will be available in the “Welcome to GA” newsletter handed out at registration.
Regional Immigration Justice Materials
Find Take Home Session Materials for your region!
For more information contact socialjustice @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, June 22, 2012.
- Faithful Witness and Action
- Theological Reflection
- Religious Education
- Immigration as a Moral Issue
- GA Presentations
- 1070 Copycats, Barrio Defense
- Confronting Arizonification
- Rev. Joffrey Black at Tent City Jail
- Arizona Immigration Ministry Witness
- Candlelight Vigil at Tent City Jail
- Ware Lecture by Maria Hinojosa
- Political Crossfires (1)
- Regional Take Home Gatherings
- Migrant & Human Rights Strategies: Effective Advocacy
- Resources for All Ages
- Doctrine of Discovery
- A View from the Border
- Postville Raid
- For-Profit Incarceration
- Common Read, Reflection, Action
- Community Celebration
- Congregational Ministries
- Standing on the Side of Love in Phoenix
- Love Has No Borders
- Welcoming Our Neighbors
- Standing on the Side of Love with Immigrant Families
- Theology of Immigration
- Welcoming the Stranger
- Welcoming the Stranger: A Just Immigration Policy
- Public Witness: Immigration Rights
- Multigenerational Resources
- Immigration Policy
- Congregational Stories