Community Celebration with Partners for Immigration Justice
General Assembly 2012 Event 356
An evening of fun and fellowship. This multicultural event included short plays in Spanish and English by New Carpa Theatre, and music by emma's revolution. We shared stories and got to know each other.
Puente’s Bi-Weekly Witness
Before the Community Celebration, some participants joined Puente’s Bi-Weekly Witness at Wells Fargo Building, the location of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Office.
For more information contact socialjustice @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Monday, June 25, 2012.
- Faithful Witness and Action
- Theological Reflection
- Religious Education
- Immigration as a Moral Issue
- GA Presentations
- 1070 Copycats, Barrio Defense
- Confronting Arizonification
- Rev. Joffrey Black at Tent City Jail
- Arizona Immigration Ministry Witness
- Candlelight Vigil at Tent City Jail
- Ware Lecture by Maria Hinojosa
- Political Crossfires (1)
- Regional Take Home Gatherings
- Migrant & Human Rights Strategies: Effective Advocacy
- Resources for All Ages
- Doctrine of Discovery
- A View from the Border
- Postville Raid
- For-Profit Incarceration
- Common Read, Reflection, Action
- Community Celebration
- Congregational Ministries
- Standing on the Side of Love in Phoenix
- Love Has No Borders
- Welcoming Our Neighbors
- Standing on the Side of Love with Immigrant Families
- Theology of Immigration
- Welcoming the Stranger
- Welcoming the Stranger: A Just Immigration Policy
- Public Witness: Immigration Rights
- Multigenerational Resources
- Immigration Policy
- Congregational Stories