UUA Election Process Information for Small Congregations
As an important part of the larger Unitarian Universalist (UU) community, it is critical that your certified congregation participate in the elections for the leadership of our Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA).
Please make sure that you learn about each candidate. The UUA website has information to help you to do that, including information on voting. Your congregational delegates can vote either at General Assembly, or with absentee ballots. Please join the democratic process we value so deeply, and thank you for all you do on behalf of our Faith.
For more information contact smallcongregations @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 26, 2011.
- Newcomer Hospitality
- Nurturing Inclusivity
- Ideas for Growth
- Leap of Faith: Congregational Mentoring
- The World Needs Us
- Listening to Experience
- Breakthrough Congregations
- Congregational Stories
- GA Presentations
- Why Add a Worship Service?
- Congregational Size Theory
- Small Congregations
- About Small Congregations
- The Wonderful World of the Small Congregation
- The Importance of Small Congregations
- Online Connections
- Planning for Growth
- Emotional Systems
- Group-Centered and Leader-Centered
- Take Time to Covenant
- Do More of What You Do Well
- Worship with Children
- Being in a Community Hungry for a Liberal Voice
- The Small Church of the Future
- Change in Small Congregations
- UUA Elections
- Midsize Congregations
- Large Congregations