How has the campaign been communicated to congregations and members?
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) announced the national marketing campaign in the following ways:
- Broadcasts over multiple Unitarian Universalist (UU) list serves.
- A video announcement in early October by UUA President Bill Sinkford.
- A UUA.org home page announcement from Bill Sinkford.
- A "town hall" conference call around the topic of hospitality and welcoming. This call was open to all UUs. President Bill Sinkford and Moderator Gini Courter lead the conversation.
- A Campaign-specific, web main page with detailed information about the campaign and links to supporting marketing and welcoming resources.
- Articles in UU World and UUWorld.org
- Banner ads for congregations.
- Monthly Congregational Mailing detailing the campaign and listing resources.
- Materials in the "Association Sunday" packets.
- District electronic newsletters.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.