The UUA's Successful National Marketing Campaign Continues Spring 2008
Nurture Your Spirit. Help Heal Our World.
If people don't know about us, how will they find us when they're searching for a religious home?
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) continues its highly successful national advertising campaign (initiated in Fall 2007) with ads appearing in April and May 2008 in Time Magazine, the oldest news magazine in the country with over 20 million readers each week. These new ads are a continuation of our provocative and engaging ad series meant to challenge the way Americans view religion today.
The campaign is designed to:
- Inspire members to take greater pride in their identity as Unitarian Universalists;
- Encourage Unitarian Universalists to invite friends and family to visit congregations;
- Raise name recognition of Unitarian Universalism (UUism);
- Present Unitarian Universalism as a prominent voice in the national discourse about religion in America.
Cover dates of the ads appearing in Time Magazine:
- April 14, 2008, issue, on newsstands April 4, 2008.
- May 12, 2008, on newsstands May 2, 2008. This is the highly popular Time 100 issue.
Both of these ads have a promotional offer for the UUA's DVD "Voices of a Liberal Faith." The twelve-minute video is a comprehensive story of our faith, including our history, worship experience, religious education, social justice, and inclusiveness. It is a perfect introduction for seekers interested in learning more about Unitarian Universalism.
These ads are also available in generic versions for congregations to use. Just insert your congregation's contact information!