"Imagine a Religion..." Theme Ads for Your Congregation
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) has developed a series of fresh, new ads for congregations to use in local marketing. These materials use "Imagine a religion..." as their theme, with the tag line from the national marketing campaign launched in October 2007. The tag line is: "Nurture Your Spirit, Help Heal Our World."
These ads and companion marketing items are the UUA's most current advertising materials. Just add your congregation's contact information at the foot of any of these ads, and you can use these ads in your local print media.
View the ads listed below in PDF file format, and use them with your local media contacts in their EPS, Indesign, JPG, or TIF formats. Please note: you will not be able to open EPS or Indesign files without the relevant software, but a local graphics professional can help.
- Imagine... Print Ads
- Imagine... Family/Parenting Print Ad in Color (PDF) (EPS) (Indesign)
- Imagine... Postcard (PDF) (EPS front, EPS back) (JPG front, JPG back) (Indesign)
- Sunday newspaper inserts (PDF) for viewing, contact us on the email below for print quality EPS files. This newspaper insert can also be adapted as a piece for direct mail.
- UUA "Nurture Your Spirit. Help Heal Our World" graphics to use in making your own ads and marketing materials.
Planning a campaign in the coming months? Before you begin planning and buying your congregation's advertising, you might like to briefly assess your congregation's preparedness for both the new people who will enter through your doors and the strategy you might like to use for getting the word out about your congregation and Unitarian Universalism. Try the Before You Begin questionnaire.
If you are not sure if advertising would help your congregation to grow, take a look at Congregations Count, to assess where your congregation might best put its membership efforts.
For more information contact marketing_outreach @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 26, 2011.
- Newcomer Hospitality
- Nurturing Inclusivity
- Ideas for Growth
- Leap of Faith: Congregational Mentoring
- The World Needs Us
- Listening to Experience
- Breakthrough Congregations
- Congregational Stories
- GA Presentations
- Why Add a Worship Service?
- Congregational Size Theory
- Small Congregations
- Midsize Congregations
- Large Congregations