The Louisville Downtown Marriott is a brand new hotel and conference facility with a pedway connection to Louisville's Fourth Street Live District, which includes several restaurants and lounges, a few retail shops, and entertainment such as bowling and live music. The hotel is also within walking distance of several Louisville attractions.
Nearby Louisville Attractions
- Churchill Downs, home of the Kentucky Derby.
- Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, birthplace of the famous baseball bat.
- Glassworks, with glassblowing galleries, workshops, and tours.
- Waterfront Park, for walking, running, or relaxing outdoors.
- Muhammad Ali Center, museum honoring the legendary boxer.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, March 27, 2012.
- Range of Services
- LC Team
- Consulting Services
- Recommended Reading
- Email Forums
- Large Congregations List